- The CHE Training Center caretaker family Vitelio and Lucrecia seem to be adapting gradually to the current extreme conditions as they have moved to the property since January 4. Pray for their children’s schooling too as they have to adapt.
- The Ministry of Drops of Grace in Texas has confirmed they want to partner with GCE for long term after their first experience working with Hugo Jr and our CHE Well Drilling Team in Honduras. Drops of Grace are making their name so meaningful to GCE, Grace by the Buckets.
- The owner of the house we rent for office has changed her mind by letting us rent it from her for the remainder of 2013. (Your prayers have been heard on this urgent claim too).
- Pray to have the CHE villages Las Barrancas and Las Granadillas getting the materials to rebuild their crops irrigation system to continue to produce income locally so to avoid life threatening migration to Guatemala city, to Mexico and beyond.
- For the Short Term Mission Teams coming to Guatemala CHE villages during March:
- Calvary Church, Muscatine Iowa
- AMSA Baylor University Texas
- Living Word Chapel, Oracle Arizona
- Mission Community Church, Mesa Arizona. Pray that CHEs, the Trainers and STMs will be enriching the ongoing witnessing.
- The team from Bay Presbyterian Church in Ohio will also visit one CHE village scouting for future STM wanting to have our partnership keep growing.
- For it seems that God is opening new doors for more partnerships for this ministry but at the same time a couple of partners are letting us know they will not be able to continue involvement by investing support or short term mission teams with us.
We also thank God for the many years of partnership they let us enjoy. RiCHEst blessings to them!.
- Pray for the plans to hold the CHE Internship training for Meso-America Region during the whole month of June.
It will be based in Quetzaltenango with the CHE villages between 100 Kms around for field training. Pray for the finances to have the proper number of trainees from across the continent. Pray for the facilitators: the Area Coordinators and CHE Resource facilitators funding to come and help us.
- Pray for the CHE Woman trainings to do in Nicaragua in April, organized by our CHE Woman Resource Facilitator Darling Lopez. Several villages will be ministered by a very
precious team: Darling, Pastor Linda Rinzel and Miriam Gomez. Pray that Dr. Marcia Nayak –Medical Ambassadors International Women’s Cycle of Life Coordinator– will also join our team and train many women with her expertise.
- Pray for all our supporters who pray and invest in this part of the Kingdom’s ministry.
Hugo and Miriam
on behalf of GCE and
the Mesoamerica Region