- For the amazing Grace the Lord poured on our 6th Mesoamerica CHE Internship Training during the month of June. The participants, finances, facilitators, curriculum, host villages, etc. all went blessed.
- For all the scheduled Mission Teams accomplished their time among us in Guatemala, Nicaragua and El Salvador from April to July. Face to Face Int continues to play a key role with GCE.
- For the privilege Dr. Hugo had teaching the assigned workshop “Resources of the poor and development” and co-leading in other key workshops during the International Wholistic Missions Conference in Arizona last April.
- For Dr. Hugo and Miriam were finally able to participate at the Synergy Summit in Barcelona Spain May 11-15th co-representing the Global CHE Network and side trip to Israel. The Lord provided through several of our supporters.
Requests before the Throne
- For our GCE Board visit this week. Mike Douglas our Chairman had to return home to Colorado in emergency on the second day here due to his dear wife Chris being admitted to the Hospital. Karl Mueller Vice Chair and Al Anderman Treasurer continue here to accomplish planned agenda.
- For our Daughter Christa´s needing a new job position which will meet the requirements by the USA Immigration Department in order to remain working in the USA. Permit ended in July. Christa resigned from her RN position order to comply with immigration laws and may be returning to Guatemala this August while the application for a new position at a hospital in Tucson and permit is been processed.
- For the new opportunities and doors which are opening to share CHE training with new organizations across the Region. That our GCE teams and facilitators will be able to overcome the hurdles.
- For our new GCE team member Beth Harrison, CHE missionary to Panama from Pure Heart Fellowship Church in the Phoenix area. Beth arrived to the field on July 1st.
- For the 2 water well projects pending to be completed one in Honduras and one in Nicaragua. The mechanical problems have been solved, now we need the solution to the technical challenges. Pray that Hugo Jr and Area Coordinators Adolfo and Roger plus co-laborers will succeed for good testimony to the villagers.