Thanks a lot for the privilege to count on you and your prayers.
For the response from our supporters, old and new, about the Matching Fund effort which our GCE Board had launched by 2015 year end. In His Grace the Lord continues to provide for His humble servants GCE support and ministry!.
The Midwifery Training team returned to Guatemala in January. After several years of pause Lona Weaver RN, Board Member and Dr. Lisa Roberts, supporter, received green light from above. 26 ladies, mostly new trainees,were taught, equipped and commissioned to continue CHE Midwifery ministry delivering babies for Christ. We had our three CHE Woman Master trainers from El Salvador and Rebeca from Mexico’s team (Tarahumara Mission Hospital) attending along the Guatemala Mam and Quiche. God Provided abundantly for Room and Board!
- The GCE Board meeting in January 9 and 10 in Phoenix Area went blessed and productive. Our Gratitude to the Lord for the Anderman and the Strange families for their hospitality to host our meetings. Our Thankfulness before the Lord for Our Board members commitment to continue serving in unity and one accord.
- Hugo and Miriam traveled to Texas for their son Mario’s graduation from Texas A&M. Mario and Heydi (wife) dedicate to the Lord Jesus his PhD degree in Chemistry. After all the travelling the whole family were together at home for Christmas, Praises to our Lord!.
For God’s provision of water well contracts on his perfect timing. Adolfo and team in Honduras completed one recently. Trainers Felipe and Santiago with Hugo Jr in Guatemala just finished one. There are a handful more projects on the waiting line.
For the Lord’s provision for a replacement vehicle for our trainers Juan Ramon and Rossana Sandoval in El Salvador through Pure Heart Christian Fellowship church in Phoenix.
- For the Training of Trainers 1 CHE Seminar scheduled for Panama with Victory Faith and Nueva Antioquia Church for the Kuna people this February 19 through 29. Area Coordinator Roger Pavon and Caleb Urbina will travel there.
- For the Short Term Mission teams from our partners AMSA Baylor University TX and Youth team from Mission Community Church AZ to Guatemala plus the youth team from the First Methodist Church in Round Rock TX to Honduras coming in March. Pray for harvest to be picked along with CHE people.
- For the talks with Compassion Int leaders and Compassion Ministries of the Church of the Nazarene in Guatemala. Each of them are interested in taking the CHE training to their fields. Pray for confirmation to them!
- For the Women’s Cycle of Life/CHE Woman and CHE with Children to continue to grow along the traditional CHE approach in the current communities involved in CHE.
- For the nomination of Dr. Hugo to the Representative Council of the Global CHE Network. Would Hugo be confirmed in God’s Will he will need even more prayer support.
- For the planned TOTs to continue in Honduras and Belize with the Church of God.
- For the Agro-Vet projects in Guatemala and Honduras to multiply to El Salvador and Nicaragua. For the CHEs in Chirramos to begin building their Water Purification Lab.
- For the Tarahumara Mission Hospital CHE Team in Chihuahua Mexico and the CHE churches trained in Tijuana Baja Mexico to keep growing in CHE implementation.