More prayer opportunities
Categories: 2017,Prayer Requests
Here are some prayer items for May,
- For God’s provision–at the last minute– for our travels to California, and Phoenix, the Lord gave the funds through a very dear couple so Miriam & Hugo attended the Medical Ambassadors Int Council meeting in Mount Hermon Calif and then Hugo Jr joined us in Phoenix for the Global CHE Network Representative Council plus the International Wholistic Missions Conference.
- For the contacts made during the IWMC International Wholistic Missions Conference this week in Phoenix., be not only for the good of GCE but for the Expansion of the Global CHE Network in God´s Kingdom in collaboration with as many ministries as necessary and as God opens doors.
- For the completion of the 2 A Frame Cabins (dorms) and start of the construction for the General Restrooms and Kitchen/Dinning Cabin at the CHE Property in Guatemala.
- For the coming 2017 CHE Internship Training to be hosted by our GCE Mesoamerica Region in September. May the Lord bring the participants chosen by Him and provide all the needed resources both Human and Material.
- For God’s will and guidance for the Las Casas Church to confirm a TOT1 to be conducted in Spanish in Tucson as it was moved for Autumn.
- For confirmation about the pending TOT1 for the Apache Reservation
- For the follow up of the TOT1 Training among the Nahuatl people among the Huasteca of San Luis Potosi in Mexico hosted by the Compassionate Ministries of the Nazarene Church last February.