- As result of the contacts made during the IWMC International Wholistic Missions Conference in Phoenix, God has opened a door to be invited to share about CHE at the Transform World 2020 Global Leadership Summit VI 2017 to be held November in Quito, Ecuador October 31 through Nov 3rd.
- Our Daughter Christa had an Acute Sciatica episode which made Miriam & Hugo decide Hugo to travel to Wyoming to pray with her and treat her since Christa’s medical insurance does not cover it. Christa is back to work at the Platt County Memorial Hospital since Hugo returned home on May 28. The Lord Healing Christa.
- For the completion of the 2 A Frame Cabins (dorms) and start of the construction for the General Restrooms and Kitchen/Dinning Cabin at the CHE Property in Guatemala, the very finishes really take longer than thought of.
- For the coming 2017 CHE Internship Training to be hosted by our GCE Mesoamerica Region in September. May the Lord bring the participants chosen by Him and provide all the needed resources both Human and Material.
- For God’s will and guidance for the Las Casas Church to confirm a TOT1 to be conducted in Spanish in Tucson as it was moved for Autumn.
- For confirmation about the pending TOT1 for the Apache Reservation
- For the follow up of the TOT1 Training among the Nahuatl people among the Huasteca of San Luis Potosi in Mexico hosted by the Compassionate Ministries of the Nazarene Church last February.
- For the Women’s Cycle of Life TOT to be held in El Salvador in June.
- For the Short Term Mission Teams coming this summer: First Baptist of Pine Arizona, Christian Veterinary Mission AZ, Focused Living Ministries S.C, Bethany Bible Phoenix, 1Mission Phoenix (to Nicaragua), Pure Heart Church Phoenix (to El Salvador).
- For Hugo Jr & Micaela Itzep wedding this June 17. To have a married life that will glorify God and make the ministry more fruitful.