Here some prayer items for October.
- For we did not lack God´s provision and protection on all our CHE Internship training travels, both internationally and in-country amid the adventures of floodings, landslides, road blockades, etc.
- For all the curricular activities of the Internship were accomplished to a great extent, from classroom to CHE villages.
- For the CHE Center minimal facilities are ready to host a maximum of 24 people in training, ST, camping, retreat, visiting, etc, to begin with.
- That all Interns will be implementing their new skills from the Training in their contexts with renewed commitment.
- That the CHE villages, committees, CHEs and local trainers will be effective about implementing what they learned from the Interns visits.
- Would the Lord provide growth it will be to His Glory and expansion of His Kingdom ministry.
- For the new opportunity to take CHE to an organization working with 2,000 leaders of 65 Amazon ethnic groups in Peru and Brazil. Hugo will be traveling to them Oct 23 through 30.
- For the opportunity to share a CHE Case Study at the World Poverty Solutions Conference in Guayaquil Ecuador Oct 31 through November 3rd. May the Lord grant Hugo His guidance to prepare the proper material and words.
- For Miriam’s health. She has been suffering from serious dental problems been in need of surgery not only normal procedures.
- For the Water Well drilling project happening this week in Nicaragua. Hugo Jr. is there with the Drops of Grace team and local CHE GCE/FIEMCA Team. May God provide and allow to let us see the project completed and water flowing in a timely way.