We are been blessed to complete the first week of the 2017 CHE Internship Training! Praises to Our Lord for His Mercy and Grace and for all of you, our friends and partners who have been faithful prayer partners too.
Working with our minimum facilities: Two A-frame cabins, one kitchen & dining hall plus a tent at the CHE Property we have seen the Holy Spirit working here among all the trainees and trainers!
- Lesson: CHE with Children
- Jody Collinge, MD, (From Zihuatanejo Mexico), Global CHE Network Curriculum Coordinator, GCN CHE with Children Coordinator
- Tania Hernandez, Journalist, Nicaragua, Global CHE Enterprises Mesoamerica, Regional Coordinator for CHE with Children.
- Lesson: CHE and Crosscultural Missions
- Trainer Hugo Gomez, GCE CEO