June Prayer Requests
- Pray for Miriam, she suffers still so much with her knee. She needs the strength and courage to rehabilitate her knee.
- Pray for Mina, she is the new administrative assistant. Pray as she learns more and more about the ministry.
- Pray for the finances of the ministry. We have had to go into our reserves for a second quarter.
- Pray for the Trainers. They do most all of the heavy lifting of this ministry and I continue to be encouraged and humbled by their selfless efforts.
- Pray for Florentine’s eyes. He is becoming more and more blind. This is complicated by his diabetes.
- Pray for Dr. Gomez as he encourages Miriam, gives vision to the ministry and finds strength to continue as he does.
- Give thanks for Michaela. Who has been instrumental with care and help during Miriam’s recovery.
- Pray for our partnerships, they are extremely valuable and ever changing.
- And in light of Father’s Day, pray that all of the men who are involved with this ministry everywhere that they would be extraordinary men, leading and loving in the name of and to the glory of Jesus Christ!